Installing the Tramsmitter Battery
- Remove battery cover from the back of the transmitter.
- Insert the white 3-pins connector of the included 350mAh battery to the transmitter.
- Install the battery cover.
Power the Transmitter On and Off
- Press and hold the power button for about 5 seonds until twice vibration. The LED will be green first, and turn to blue finally. Then the LiteRadio is power on.
- Press and hold the power button for about 4 seconds until one vibration. The the LiteRadio is power off.
|Red Solid||The throttle stick or switches are not in the lowest||Lower throttle and switches to the lowest position. Turn to blue then.|
|Green Solid||The system is loading.||Wait for the system load completes|
|Blue Flash Slow||Battery reaches the low voltage limit||Charging the batteries|
Binding the Receiver
- Make sure the transmitter is powered on.
- Press the BIND button from the back of the transmitter. The transmitter will enter the binding mode and last about 10 seconds, indicated by blue and red LED flash alternately.
- Check the receiver if binding successfully. If not, re-do the process above.
Battery Alarm & Charge the Battery
The blue LED flashes slowly when the battery reaches the low voltage limit.
The LiteRadio 2 integrates Lipo battery charger. Just plug in the radio transmitter to an adapter via a USB cable. The LED ring will be red when charging. The LED ring will turn off when charging finished.
Note: The beta test version of LiteRadio 2 has NO battery charger integrated.
Press and hold the bind button, press the power button until the red light is flashing. The flashing times of red LED indicates different protocol.
|LED Status (red)||Protocol Version|
|Flash Once||Frsky D16 FCC|
|Flash Twice||Frsky D16 LBT|
|Flash Three Times||Frsky D8|
Note: This is only valid for LiteRadio 2 with Frsky protocol, like Frsky D8, Frsky D16 FCC and Frsky D16 LBT.
The LiteRadio 2 transmitter can act as a USB Joystick when connected to a personal computer. The below steps describe how to activate this function.
- Power on the transmitter, ensure the LED is solid blue.
- Connect USB cable, USB connect symbol appears.
- USB Joystick device should be available on computer.
The OpenTX manual of how to setup the joystick function.
Student Radio Mode
The trainer function is available for this LiteRadio 2 transmitter. Inserting the audio cable to the audio port, LiteRadio transmitter could be recognized as the student radio in default.
The OpenTX manual of how to setup the trainer function.